Exam Results 2021
2022 results have not yet been published
2021 exam data was not published due to Covid resulting is some of the data below dating back to 2019
The full set of 2019 data can be found at the below link.
- P8 for this school is -0.17 (2019)*
- Strong Pass (9 - 5) in English & Maths 55.3% (2021)
- A8 for this school is 49.1 (2019)**
- English Baccalaureate Average Score (EBacc) 4.3 (2019)***
- Entering English Baccalaureate (EBacc) 60% (2021)
- Percentage of students staying in education or employment after Key Stage 4: 98% (2021)
*Attainment 8 (A8) is a measure of public examination performance across eight subjects. This includes English, Mathematics, Sciences, Humanities, Languages and other optional subjects.
**Progress 8 (P8) is the progress a pupil makes from the end of KS2 - KS4, compared with pupils nationally with similar attainment. A positive score means a pupil has made more progress than other pupils with similar starting points.
***EBacc is a measure of the percentage of students who achieved a Grade 4 in English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities (Geography or History) and Languages.