Exam Results 2018
All GCSE subjects are now graded from 1 – 9.
To compare with legacy GCSEs, Grade 1 approximately equates to a Grade G, Grade 4 equates to a low Grade C and Grade 7 equates to a low Grade A.
Attainment 8 (A8) is a measure of public examination performance across eight subjects. This includes English, Mathematics, Sciences, Humanities, Languages and other optional subjects.
Progress 8 (P8) is the progress a pupil makes from the end of KS2 – KS4, compared with pupils nationally with similar attainment. A positive score means a pupil has made more progress than other pupils with similar starting points.
EBacc is a measure of the percentage of students who achieved a Grade 4 in English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities (Geography or History) and Languages.
- P8 for this school is -0.33.
- A8 for this school is 46.
- Strong Pass (9 – 5) in English & Maths 49%
- Entering English Baccalaureate (EBacc) 40%
- Achieved English Baccalaureate (EBacc) 4.05
- English (9 – 4 ) 70.3%
- Maths (9 – 4) 73.4%
- Science (9 – 4) 69.0%
- Humanities (9 – 4) 71.0%
- MFL (9 – 4) 72.3%
Destination of Leavers Year 11 – 2018
- Students applying for full-time education:
- Percentage of age group: 95.38%
- Girls: 51.54%
- Boys: 43.85%
- Students applying for employment*:
- Percentage of age group: 3.85%
- Girls: 1.15%
- Boys: 2.69%
*Students listed in employment include those on training schemes, those joining the Armed Forces and those in full-time employment.